Deprival super reaction tendency or Scarcity
A very powerful cognitive bias which we are going to learn during this lecture. Scarcity is very common in marketing. There isn’t any limit in this bias and you can go crazy on it. During this lecture and also on exercises at the end of this section we will take a look at many successful business that are using scarcity in their marketing, business, stores, websites and social media.
We will learn this bias in two parts:
- Scarcity & how to use
- Power up
Most of the people in marketing and sale have no idea how to improve the power of scarcity bias by at least 6 times. Let’s start the first part.
Social & Digital Marketing – Cognitive biases
by Pouya Eti
Learn and master powerful marketing principles to become successful at any marketing campaigns, attracting people and making them your customer.
You will learn how to:
- 21 powerful & exclusive techniques
- Run a successful marketing campaigns
- Increase sale in any business you have
- Convince people in digital market, social media, business meetings, websites and …
- Read and analyze people
- Avoid big mistakes in marketing
- Design websites that attract, convince and persuade people
- Find the rightful people for business, work and …
What are these 21 marketing tips & techniques?
These are 21 cognitive biases of marketing which have been developed by marketing and psychology experts over the pas couple of decades. There reason that these biases are rare is that people who knows these, they try not to share them with others because they are very powerful and effective. Beside here you can find some of these in the book of “influence” written by Dr. Cialdini or in the book “poor Charlie’s Almanack” written by the self made billionaire, Charlie Munger.
What will you learn in the bonus section?
To be able to create a successful business, marketing campaign, social media, website and so on, you must know the psychology of customers who will be attracted to your business and your product. After that, you have to know how you can design your marketing, website and etc to be in the most effective way possible according to your special type of customers.
For example, depending on your product if you design your marketing that tries to push people toward accepting your deal, on some customers it will have positive effect and on some other customers it will have negative effect and if you don’t know the type of your customers, you may destroy your marketing campaign.
Places you can use these marketing principles:
- Any marketing campaigns (social media marketing, digital marketing)
- designing a suitable and convincing website, store, business.
- convincing business partners, inverters and so on.
- Read and analyze people around you
- Act in the best way possible according to the psychology of the people around you.
- Find you strength and weakness
- How to improve yourself to be more successful at your business and life.
- And hundreds of other situation that you want to be and act effective.
If you really want to achieve everything said above join this course because these are the core of a successful marketing and business.